Chatbox


Live Bitcoin Price

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Can Drink Case {Please share out}

A person died because of the can drink. Autopsy results concluded it hit Leptospirosis. It is detected in the drinking cans, without using glasses. Test results showed that tin was infected urine of rats that had dried I contain leptospira. Highly recommended to rinse the parts evenly on all soda cans before drinking it. Tin is usually stored in a warehouse and directly delivered to stores without cleaning. A study showed that the top of all beverage cans more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.) So, clean it with water before putting mouth in order to avoid all types of fatal accidents. 
Please 'forward this message to all our loved ones.

Pada Hari Minggu Satu Keluarga bertemasya dengan membawa beberapa tin minuman.Pada hari Isnin, dua anggota keluarga dibawa ke rumah sakit dan ditempatkan di Ruang Intensive Care Unit (ICU).

Dia meninggal pada hari Rabu. Hasil autopsi menyimpulkan ia terkena Leptospirosis. Hal ini terlacak pada tin minuman yang diminumnya, tanpa menggunakan gelas. Hasil ujian menunjukkan tin tersebut telah terinfeksi urin tikus yang sudah mengering yg mengandung leptospira.

Sangat dianjurkan agar membilas secara merata bahagian atas semua tin minuman sebelum meminumnya. Tin biasanya disimpan di dalam gudang dan langsung diantarkan ke kedai2 tanpa dibersihkan. Sebuah penelitian menunjukkan bahwa bahagian atas semua tin minuman lebih terkontaminasi dibandingkan tandas awam (penuh kuman dan bakteri.)

Jadi, bersihkan dengan air sebelum memasukkannya ke mulut untuk menghindari segala jenis kecelakaan fatal.

Mohon 'forward' pesanan ini kepada semua orang yang kita sayangi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers